|Home||Company||Shopping Cart||Order Status||Support||FAQs||Contact Us|
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING KAHLON WEBSITE. USING KAHLON WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS OF SALE ("TERMS OF SALE"), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
TERMS OF SALE AND LIMITED WARRANTY AGREEMENT
This Agreement applies to any order or purchase from KAHLON, INC.
Duration of Warranty
Memory Modules: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Hard Drives: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Main/Internal Batteries: 1 Year Limited Warranty
External Power Source Laptop Batteries: 6 Months Limited Warranty
Ac & Auto Adapters: 1 Year Limited Warranty
Flash Memory Products: 1 Year Limited Warranty
30 Days no Hassles Return Policy
We have been selling computer parts to consumer since 1989 and we understand mail order business. We value our customers and we offer you 30 days no hassles return policy. You may return product to us within 30 days of invoice date for refund less shipping and handling charges as explained below:
1. 30 Days Return Policy. You may return products within 30 days after the Invoice date. To return products you must follow KAHLON return procedures, including obtaining a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and returning products within 15 days after you receive RMA number. KAHLON will refund the original purchase price of products. SHIPPING & HANDLING, DELIVERY AND SIMILAR FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCTS RETURNED TO KAHLON. All non-defective returns will carry 20% restocking fee and KAHLON will have final authority to certify whether product is defective or non-defective. Returned products must be in the same condition as you received them from KAHLON.
2. Payment Terms. Advertised prices are in U.S. dollars and exclude shipping, handling and taxes unless otherwise noted. If you are a resident of California, then you are responsible for paying sales taxes associated with your order.
3. Shipping and Title. Kahlon will arrange to ship products to you. Title and risk of loss to products pass to you when the Kahlon designated shipper delivers products to the address you specify. You must notify KAHLON of damaged or missing items from your order within 2 working days after you receive your product.
4. Technical Support. Kahlon will provide technical support for products at no additional charge for the duration of warranty period.
5. Product Limited Warranty. Kahlon warrants to the original purchaser that Kahlon products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship from the date of Invoice, the period stated on the Invoice, except memory that carries Lifetime limited warranty. Kahlon will, at its option: (1) provide replacement parts necessary to repair the product; (2) replace the product with a comparable product which may not be new, but will be in good working order and at least functionally equivalent to the item replaced; or (3) refund the amount you paid for the product. If KAHLON determines your product requires service, you may be required to deliver it to a KAHLON service facility. You are responsible for properly packaging your product, paying all shipping costs, loss or damage to the product during shipping, and any other fees or charges associated with transporting the product to a KAHLON service facility. If you live in the United States, KAHLON will pay all shipping costs of returning the replacement product to you from the service facility.
6. Order Acceptance Policy. KAHLON, Inc. reserves the right to accept, refuse, or cancel any order for any reason, including, but not limited to, credit review, the unavailability of a product, or errors in the prices and product descriptions posted on this web site.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER MISUSE OR MINOR IMPERFECTIONS WITHIN DESIGN SPECIFICATIONS OR THAT DO NOT MATERIALLY ALTER FUNCTIONALITY. KAHLON DOES NOT WARRANT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY MISUSE, ABUSE, OR ACCIDENTS.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSED IN THIS AGREEMENT, KAHLON DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THE TERM OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE LIMITED TO THE TERM OF THIS AGREEMENT. KAHLONíS AND YOUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO THE OTHER IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS. NEITHER YOU NOR KAHLON IS LIABLE TO THE OTHER IF EITHER PARTY IS UNABLE TO PERFORM DUE TO EVENTS YOU OR KAHLON ARE NOT ABLE TO CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, OR FOR PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, OTHER THAN THOSE DAMAGES THAT ARE INCAPABLE OF LIMITATION, EXCLUSION OR RESTRICTION UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. THIS AGREEMENT GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
KAHLON will not accept return of any products you purchased from KAHLON without Invoice receipt and correct serial number.
|Home||Company||Shopping Cart||Order Status||Support||Contact Us|